Dawlish Town Council is seeking to present two Civic Awards for 2022
– a personal award and an organisational award for services to the Parish and people of Dawlish.
If you or your organisation would like to nominate an individual or local group for the Civic Awards, nominations are now open.
You must be able to demonstrate that the person or group nominated have fulfilled at least one of the following:
• Made a material contribution to the advancement, wellbeing and welfare of the people of Dawlish.
• Supported charitable work carried out in the Parish.
• Assisted the work of the Town Council in a voluntary capacity.
• Demonstrated outstanding citizenship.
All nominations will be received by the Civic Amenities Committee who will make a recommendation for the Award Winners to the Town Council. The Civic Awards will be presented during the Annual Meeting of the Town Council in May 2022.
The deadline by which to submit a nomination is Tuesday 1st March 2022
Forms are available to download at the bottom of this page or can be requested via the Town Council office on 01626 863388. Completed nomination forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or returned by post or in person to: Dawlish Town Council, The Manor House, Old Town Street, Dawlish EX7 9AP
Forms can alternatively be completed directly online at the following web address: https://forms.office.com/r/SvseAsAmSc
or scan the QR code below to go directly to the online form.
Civic Awards 2022 Nomination Form
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.