Meetings, Agendas & Minutes
- Civic Amenities Committee
- Events Committee
- Finance & General Purposes Committee
- Manor House Sub Committee
- Planning Committee
- Town Council
The full Council meets monthly and each Committee of the Council meets on a four week cycle except the Planning Committee which meets every three weeks. Every committee has the power to make considerations on behalf of the full Council. All meetings of the Council and its Committees are open to the public and press, although confidential items, mainly staffing, occasionally arise from which the public and press are excluded. There is a period of time at the beginning of each meeting where public participation is encouraged, to raise matters of concern.
Please read the following guides:
- Guide to Attending Dawlish Town Council Meetings
- Guide to Attending Dawlish Town Council Planning Meetings
- Dawlish Town Council Meetings 2018-2019
Agendas and minutes of meetings are published here, and can also be viewed on application to the Town Clerk. Any documents accompanying agendas are available on request from the Town Clerk.