The Manor HouseContact us about this venue
The Manor House is home to a number of organisations including Dawlish Town Council, Assist Teignbridge, Citizens Advice Bureau, Dawlish Model Railway Club and Roger’s Cleaning.
In addition, the Manor House acts as a community centre and has a number of rooms available for hire, benefiting from being walking distance from the train station and the centre of town as well as having free on-site parking which makes it an ideal location for business meetings, conferences, training sessions and community groups and classes.
To make an enquiry please use the online form at the bottom of this page, and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.
- Ten rooms for hire
- Ideal for training and conferences
- Tea and coffee facilities on request (extra cost)
- Projector screens available
- Free WiFi throughout
- Lift access to all floors
- Free on-site parking including disabled parking
There are eight meeting rooms available:
All prices include VAT.
- Council Chamber – £11.28 / hour
- Mayor’s Parlour – £7.08 / hour
- Room 2 Bar Area – £5.04 / hour
- Kitchen – £4.08 / session
- Room 3 – £5.64 / hour
- Room 4A – £6.48 / hour
- Room 4B – £6.48 / hour
- Room 5 – £5.64 / hour
- Room 6 – 5.64 / hour
The Manor House charges relate to:
- Monday – Saturday – 8 a.m. to midnight
- Sunday – 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
These files may not be suitable for users of assistive technology and are in the following formats: .pdf. Request an accessible format.